15 de junho de 2011

Sea Style * Estilo de Mar







To remember the sea and the good days that comming soon !

And some tips on cute decoration, have seen the white wood with all those notes! some
touches of color and striking, others less so, but all could be in my
home I promise I'll love them!

***
Para lembrar o mar e os bons dias que ai veem !!
 algumas dicas bem giras em 
decoração, já viram as madeirinhas brancas com todos aqueles apontamentos ! alguns 
apontamentos de cor bem marcantes, outros nem tanto, mas todos poderiam ser na minha 
casa que eu prometo que os ia adorar !

Love, Santi

9 comentários:

  1. Very beautiful...I love the outdoor rooms and the fashion.. Great post!

    ciao from Newport Beach

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, beautiful pictures, I love them all... especially the decoration ones!

    stylishpoint.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. So pretty - I love the Summery feel here.

    Thanks for your comment today, and for leading me back here. I am your latest follower.

    x Charlotta
    Space for Inspiration

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow I love these awesome pictures, makes me wan't to go to the beach.
    A xx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Your blog is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for you comment on my blog and I am now following you blog. M.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. wonderful outdoor spaces and the living room too...and all the rest too... lovely greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Oh I would love to go to the beach;)
    That are really pretty pictures, the second one is my favorite, looks so fresh;)
    By the way I´m your latest follower, please visit me from time to time;)

    Lovely greetings...

    http://pudel-design.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. OLÁ CATARINA,
    AMEI ESTA POSTAGEM. A VARANDA ENTÃO NEM SE FALA, AQUELA REDE CHEIA DE ALMOFADAS,HUMMM. TUDO DE BOM. JA ESTOU TE SEGUINDO PARA NÃO TE PERDER DE VISTA E PODER VOLTAR MAIS VESEZ. OBRIGADO PELA VISITINHA E COMENTARIO AO MEU TEMA D CASA. BJOS

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Beautiful blog! SO nice to discover you. Thank you so stopping by Jessie Lauren xx

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...